Vision & Mission
Transformed Lives, Changed Communities
- We are called to speak for those who have no voice
- We are committed to pursuing freedom – freedom from injustice, oppression and persecution
- We restore wholeness in the lives of children through practical care, sponsorship, life skills and coping skills training
- We impact change through our relationships with local partners and governments
By exposing injustice, identifying core needs and sharing in the transformation of communities in need around our world, International Needs Canada is connecting communities worldwide with love, hope and freedom.
Statement of Faith
International Needs Canada & The International Needs Network Worldwide
- The Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His heavenly ascension, in His personal return to power and glory.
- That for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of the saved and the lost.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- The Spirit calls Christ’s disciples to embrace God’s mission of mercy and compassion in their neighbourhoods and in the world: to feed the hungry, bring water to the thirsty, welcome the stranger, clothe the naked, care for the sick, and free the prisoner.
Back to Top